camel-users mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <r...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: CFX - how to manage webservice response
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 01:19:45 GMT
In addition to this, you can also use Camel's error handling features
to detect this situation and raise an exception in the route, which
you can then capture in your error handler.

You can configure a redelivery policy on your error handler and
ultimately send the message to a dead letter channel to process it
later if all redelivery attempts are exhausted.

The dead letter channel can be any Camel endpoint, including a JMS destination.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Raul.