camel-users mailing list archives

From Kleczka Peter John <>
Subject Updating cached content without restart?
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 17:32:59 GMT

I am using Spring for my Camel routes.  I have an XSLT component that calls for the style
sheet over HTTP.  If that resource changes I have to restart ActiveMQ.  I read that I could
use Camel 2.6 and turn off caching on the XSLT component, but I wonder if there are other
methods to refresh this resource.  I am using ActiveMQ 5.4.2, and I do want the resource cached,
but just want to be able to tell the application to update without a restart.

A second part to this question (apologies if this is more appropriate to an ActiveMQ forum)
is that if the web resource is unavailable when I start ActiveMQ, it seems that I must restart
ActiveMQ when the web resource becomes available again.  Is there a way to tell it to retry?

View raw message