camel-users mailing list archives

From Tim <che...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring DSL vs Java DSL
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:25:46 GMT
oops sry 1 caveat. There's a feature in camel of autodetecting your routes
and also of auto injecting your camelcontext.
This feature requires spring's context scanning which ATM is not quite
available in java and can only be done using spring xml.
I think it's something they fixed (are fixing) in Spring 3.1.x but
unfortunately, that will require you to use the spring xml if you need that
feature.