camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validation supporting schemas with includes?
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:21:41 GMT
I wanted to add the missing unit test for handling multiple schema file,
but it doesn't work. :-(
I made a test where a root schema file imports a nested schema file. Bot
schema file was valid. But I got an exception by starting the route. I
think to support multiple schemas, we have to use
schemaFactory.newSchema(Source[] sources);
instead of
schemaFactory.newSchema(Source source);
but I'm not sure. We have to figure it out...

Feel free to open a JIRA to track this issue as improvement.

Best,
Christian