camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Issue with recipientList and cxf in 2.8.0?
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:05:05 GMT
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:06 PM, sanjai <> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have a route that had been working fine in our production system.  The
> route is fairly basic.  It simply reads messages of a JMS queue, does some
> processing on the message and then sends the message to multiple cxf
> endpoints.  The sending to multiple endpoints is done by using recipientList
> as follows:
> <recipientList delimiter=",">
>    <header>recipientList</header>
> </recipientList>
> Where the recipientList will look like this in my test environment:
> cxf:bean:csgEndpoint?address=http://localhost:9091/,cxf:bean:csgEndpoint?address=http://localhost:9090/

Smells like CxfEndpoint may have an issue in its getEndpointKey()
which is the uid of the endpoint. It ought to return
an unique String, so there is 2 distinct endpoints.

Checking the source code in camel-cxf in the CxfEndpoint could hunt
down this issue.

I assume there is already a JIRA ticket? If possible can you create an
unit test which reproduces this issue?