camel-users mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <>
Subject Re: Issue with recipientList and cxf in 2.8.0?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:30:25 GMT
Well I was in the "glad" circumstance that I just needed to contact one
endpoint per route run, though this endpoint address might change.
So I was able to configure the endpoint address with the requestContext, see
also the other thread.

In your case I just could think of following workaround,
put all your "addresses" in a list either in the body or a header
let a splitter split those adresses the to inside the splitter should run
into a SEDA route
and inside this seda route you could use the RequestContext stuff where you
set the address.

Regards, Achim