camel-users mailing list archives

From Johm Mac <mcdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating routes dynamically
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:26:11 GMT
The endpoints are strings - nothing prevents you from externalising such
information (say in a config file) and then build the endpoint urls
based on values in there that you read in at start-up time.  Processors
can be equally created 'late'.  If the class you are using has state you
can insantiate it from within the routebuilder also

Let me know if you need something more concrete - hopefully this makes sense