camel-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: How to grab a (only one) file with camel ?
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 18:56:18 GMT
Hi Lukas,

The Camel file component will "inject" a message per file.

It means that you can stop a route after just processing a message. You
can control that with another route containing a bean, and define when
you want to stop a route (after a number of processed files for instance).

In this blog:
http://blog.nanthrax.net/2011/08/use-camel-cxf-and-karaf-to-implement-batches/

I have a "login route" is stopped just after processing one message (so
one file in the case of the file component).
You can mimic this behavior to implement your needs.

Regards
JB