camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Straube <>
Subject Re: Hazelcast Component persistence
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 05:03:14 GMT

On 17.10.2011 23:13, bvysocky wrote:
> I am trying to use the hazelcast component in camel for creating queues. Is
> there a way to configure the queues to be persistent? This was added to
> hazelcast in version 1.9.3, which I belive camel 2.8.0 is using. I would
> really like to be able to configure hazelcast in spring so that I can use my
> daos for the queue persistence.
yes, it's possible to define persistence for hazelcast queues. Simply
create a hazelcast.xml and configure it like the hazelcast docu says: There's no additional
magic inside the component.
>   Is it possible to configure the hazelcast
> cluster in spring when using this component?
This is not implemented yet, but should no great deal to add it to the
component. So you're welcome to provide a patch :)

Best regards - Claus