camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: Camel SOAP
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:07:50 GMT
Hi Kobe,

that is not possible at the moment. The SOAP Dataformat works with the
annotated classes. So the wsdl alone does not work.

If you have the use case that is implemented by the google code
camel-soap you can simply use this implementation.
Of course we may still consider implementing this if there is enough
demand from users.

The problem with this aproach is in my opinion that it is very limited.
It only allows to map simple types to a methed with these parameters.
That is not how most web services work.
Especially the document oriented webservices work with exactly one
"document" that is a complex type. This is not possible with the google
code implementation.