camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Camel http producer
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 06:57:40 GMT
Did you check the service log which works listen to
"http://localhost:8080/myServer/" ?

On Tue Oct 11 14:40:46 2011, Mohammad Shadab Ali wrote:
> Hi,
>

> 1.       I am new with Camel. I am trying to create route as to process file from a file
component and pass on to a http tomcat server through http producer, but I am not able to
upload the file to the server.

> 2.       I have created the route as follows
>
> from("file:inbox?noop=false").to("http://localhost:8080/myServer/");
>
> I have also tried using my I.P address in place of localhost
>

> 3.       I am not getting any compilation error nor at runtime and the file is getting
processed from inbox folder, but I am not able to receive the file in myServer directory.

> 4.       Camel version I am using is 2.0.0 .
>

> Thanks&  regards,
> Shadab

> ***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

--
Willem