camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: running a CAMEL exmple
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 06:38:40 GMT
You can copy all maven depdendencies to a folder using the maven
depdendency plugin:
mvn dependency:copy-dependencies

The professional way to package your project is to use the maven
assembly plugin. This creates a zip file with all needed dependencies
and starters ...
It takes a bit to learn how to use it but it is well worth to spend the
time.

You can also let maven create .war files or an osgi bundle. If you need
more help about these just say so.

Christian

See also
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/copy-dependencies-mojo.html