camel-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad....@headstrong.com>
Subject Need help with Camel http producer
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 06:40:46 GMT
Hi,

1.       I am new with Camel. I am trying to create route as to process file from a file component
and pass on to a http tomcat server through http producer, but I am not able to upload the
file to the server.

2.       I have created the route as follows

from("file:inbox?noop=false").to("http://localhost:8080/myServer/");

I have also tried using my I.P address in place of localhost

3.       I am not getting any compilation error nor at runtime and the file is getting processed
from inbox folder, but I am not able to receive the file in myServer directory.

4.       Camel version I am using is 2.0.0 .

Thanks & regards,
Shadab

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***