camel-users mailing list archives

From smehta34 <sachin.me...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Contract first approach (using WSDL) to create a WS using cxf and route using camel
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:05:30 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I tried that example before and it was build successfully but when I put
that zip file in the Webapp folder of Tomcat and deployed it and after
giving address in the browser
"http://localhost:8080/camel-example-cxf-tomcat-2.5.0/webservices/incident?wsdl"
it was showing this message "The requested resource
(/camel-example-cxf-tomcat-2.5.0/webservices/incident) is not available".

When I tried CamelinAction book's example "War" of chapter 13 then it got
successfully deployed. But same thing happened to "War-servlet" example, it
was not successfully deployed in Tomcat.

I am not able to resolve the problem.

Please help me out.

Regards,
Sachin