camel-users mailing list archives

From tkatva <tuomas.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding processing per Consumer endpoint
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:47:59 GMT
Hi

I was wondering is it possible to add Processor per consumer/target endpoint
? Let's say that I have ftp - producer/source endpoint and multiple targets,
then what I would like to do is process current file differently for each
endpoint. Is that possible or just for the whole route ?

Also I am interested that is possible to change each endpoints filename ?
For example if I have several target/consumer FTP-endpoints and I would like
to name each endpoint filename differently... Is that possible ?

Thank you

Best Regards Tuomas