camel-users mailing list archives

From tkatva <>
Subject Creating routes dynamically
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 05:26:39 GMT

I am newbie with Camel and it seems to be very powerful framework. One thing
that I haven't found out yet is that how can you create routes

So let's say I created following code :

  camel = new DefaultCamelContext();
        camel.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                        //Here I may or may not want to add other headers,
endpoints and processors

This is fine but what if I have defined my headers and endpoint in somewhere
else (db/file/etc) and I wan't to create routes based on these dynamically.
The API is quite complex so if someone could post me an example I would
really appreciate it.

Thank you