camel-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Persisting a variable over different exchanges
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:25:24 GMT
Hello All,
I frequently set headers on an exchange so I can access them at different
points on a route.  Is there a way to persist a variable between different
exchanges?

I have a timer that will query a database every minute.  I want to store the
last record I queried so I only get new records.  I don't have access to
write to the database so I can't use that to persist this info.  I could
write it out to a text file and read/write it.  Is there a way to store this
information in Camel so it can be available to different exchanges?

Thanks,
Yogesh