camel-users mailing list archives

From GSegel <>
Subject Custom idempotent repository?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:34:33 GMT
I see the 5 different types of idempotent repositories that are currently
provided by Camel but is it possible to create a custom repository?  I don't
see anything preventing it but then again I'm not seeing anything about
creating a custom solution.

There are a couple options being discussed for how to handle duplicate
messages including basing the logic on what is currently stored in our
database.  I'm going to attempt a quick proof-in-concept of using a
different idempotent repository but thought I would ask in case it's a
simple yes/no answer.