camel-users mailing list archives

From Mond Raymond <mondraym...@gmail.com>
Subject tracing large messages
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:59:53 GMT
I had a user today that had camel blow up because he was sending a message
body of 96Mb and had the tracer on.  By default the tracer outputs bodies so
he ran out of memory ;-)

Quite an easy fix to configure a formatter and turn off the printing of
message bodies... but it made me think, shouldn't there be a limit (10k,
100k or whatever) which is the default beyond which bodies will not be
printed, unless configured explicitly ... this would prevent users shooting
off their feet.

Thoughts?

Cheers

Ray