camel-users mailing list archives

From newbiee <>
Subject dynamically generating routes
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:02:51 GMT
I would like to know if following is possible:

I want to send messages to different assets. Let's say I have two listeners
A and B. Listener A is configured on port 2000 and Listener B is configured
on port 2500. For each listener there is a queue. I send a healthCheck
message which contains information like message type, and the asset type
etc. Message type tells what type of request it is i.e. in my example, it is
health check. The asset type will be used to connect to database to
determine which queue has to be used. In this way we will have the request
type and the queue name. How can I create a CAMEL route dynamically.

What I have seen so far is that I have to create a route using JAVA DSL
which means I will have to creae a java file and compile it or I have to
create route using Spring DSL in whic case I have to create route in put it
in the XML file. I need to how can I create a route at run time to develop a
solution for my scenario.