camel-users mailing list archives

From ebinsingh <>
Subject Marshal and Unmarshal files
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:30:10 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to Marshal and Unmarshal using the zip format.
When I marshal the files to a Zip format, the file name does not changed
though I see it compressed in the output folder. I was able to change the
name using the fileNameOption to *.zip.

But this created a problem when I try to unmarhsal the file and if I used
the fileName option as mentioned above, the unmarshaled file (Though
uncompressed) has the file name as *.zip.

Please help resolve this issue. I need to marshal a file and to it's
zipformat witht he file name as (*.zip) and then unmarshal it to it's
original fileName.

Thanks & regards,