camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject Specifying different destinations using camel
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:08:05 GMT

Hi

I have this scenario.

I have three ActiveMQ brokers at different, I am using camels loadbalancing
capability to avail HA. Below is my code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint
     xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
     xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
       http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd">
     <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint"
trace="true">

	    <route>
    <from uri="file://inputdir/"/>

    <loadBalance>
        <roundRobin/>
       * <to uri="HOST1:activemq:queue:test"/>
        <to uri="HOST2:activemq:queue:test"/>
        <to uri="HOST3:activemq:queue:test"/>*
    </loadBalance>
  </route>

     </camelContext>
</blueprint>

As the lines marked in bold, I want to route to different brokers in
roundrobin fashion. But i dont know how to specify different broker address
in camel.

please help me out.

Such that i can achieve high availability through camel and AMQ.

Hope my question was clear.

Regards
Guru