camel-users mailing list archives

From CamelBumper01 <bret...@yahoo.com>
Subject Camel 2.8.1 Property substitution in camelContext still appears to have a memory leak
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:23:56 GMT
This is related to a forum thread called "LRUCache memory leak when using
camel properties file" and fix [CAMEL-4261] - Properties component - Cached
locations may add duplicates.

I finally had some time to download Camel 2.8.1 and do some testing to see
if the fix corrected my problem.  I am still seeing a pervasive memory leak
when using property substitution and the Spring camelContext.xml file.  The
fix did slow down the leak, but it appears to still be present and will
eventually OOM my container.

Should I abandon property substitution, or do you feel this is worth
investing some more time on by the camel team?

Bret