camel-users mailing list archives

From dportabella <david.portabe...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Camel onException does not get fired
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:48:57 GMT
I have this simple route:

onException(Exception.class)
  .to("log:com.mycompany.test?level=INFO");

from("sftp://myuser@localhost:/files/?password=mypassword&knownHostsFile=/myuser/.ssh/known_hosts&noop=true")
  .to("log:com.mycompany.test?level=INFO");

If I stop the sftp server, from("sftp:...") throws an
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
connect to sftp://myuser@localhost I would expect that the onException log
prints something, but it does not. Why??

If I enable the sftp server, the route works and the log after
from("sftp:...") prints the file content (so, i guess that slf4j is well
configured).

What can be the problem?