camel-users mailing list archives

From ebinsingh <ebenezer.si...@VerizonWireless.com>
Subject Re: Move does not work with file polling
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:30:59 GMT
Am trying to play around with Camel and this is my first project using it.

The problem am trying to resolve is,

1.	Poll a particular directory for files (This should be running all the
time).
2.	Convert them into Messages and write them to a SEDA (In-memory queue)
3.	Read from the above queue and write to a different queue and also convert
the message into a file and write to a different location.

I am looking for a way to pipeline all of the above.

If you have an example or a reference handy, please pass it on