camel-users mailing list archives

From newbiee <m_ess...@hotmail.com>
Subject running a CAMEL exmple
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 19:42:17 GMT
I would like to first thank for prompt replies. CAMEL is a great product and
through this site, I'm learning and making my concenpts clear.

Here is my question:

I am successfully running examples using MAVEN. MAVEN compiles the java code
and retrieved all the dependencies. Now suppose I want to take the compiled
code and  run on a different machine. I need to know what else will I need
to copy besides the CLASS files in order to be able to successfully run the
compiled code on a different machine.

Thank you