camel-users mailing list archives

From anton_nazarov <naza...@telkom.co.za>
Subject Re: CXF component with WS-Addressing and one way messages
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 14:33:23 GMT
Hi All,

It seems that that post is closest one to the subject I want to ask.

I use WS-addressing with Camel-CXF component. I send a request to a web-
service (configured as <to ref="cxf:bean:...> endpoint).
I can see that by default the addressing header is included into my
SOAP-request. My task is to change/add some standard values in that
WS-addressing header. For example I need to set my own MessageID, not that
one which was generated for me by CXF automatically).

Please, throw some idea how to implement that in reliable way (the most
Camel-CXF- compliant way).

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Anton