camel-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <Alistair.Yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Messages being lost from route
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:16:19 GMT
Hi there,

is there anything that would cause camel to ignore messages in a route? I'm getting persistent
messages simply disappearing from a transacted route. I've verified the messages arrive at
the activemq broker (tcpdump) and also that on one occasion, 5 out of 6 of the messages just
disappeared. They didn't make it into the route as the processor didn't see them and the consumer
never saw them either. They just vanished. Restarting the broker seems to ease the situation
until the next disappearing messages and it gets worse and worse.

thanks,

Alistair

--
mov eax,1