camel-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject Camel CXF producer without "cxf:bean" in uri
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:14:51 GMT
Hi,

I have a following question regarding camel:cxf component:
is it required for producer to use cxf:bean URI?

I expect that producer also works for uri without bean: uri="cxf://anAddress?options"

My problem that Camel tries to create a service (act as consumer) for following route:
        <camel:route>
            <camel:from uri="timer://myTimer?fixedRate=true&amp;period=2000"/>
            <camel:to uri="cxf://http://localhost:8088/mockFlightReservationSOAP?defaultOperationName=reserveFlight&amp;dataFormat=MESSAGE&amp;wsdlURL=file:///c:/1/wsdls/FlightReservation.wsdl"/>
        </camel:route>
    </camelContext>

Console output: "INFO: Creating Service {http://www.eclipse.org/swordfish/samples/FlightReservation/}FlightReservationService
from WSDL: file:///c:/1/wsdls/FlightReservation.wsdl "

I expect  that Camel tries to call external web service instead its creation.
Where is my error?

Regards,
Andrei.