camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Camel without modifying the jar
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:57:00 GMT
2011/9/26 Thorsten Höger <lists@hoegernet.de>:
> Am 26.09.2011 09:41, schrieb Claus Ibsen:
>> Hi
>>
>> What version of Camel are you using?
> I'm using Camel version 2.7.2 as a standalone application by using the
> class org.apache.camel.spring.Main.

The Main class has options to load from file system. Check out its source code.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/branches/camel-2.7.x/components/camel-spring/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/spring/Main.java
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/branches/camel-2.7.x/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/impl/MainSupport.java

You can run the Main without any arguments, or with -help to display
the option it supports.

--
Claus Ibsen