camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Activemq dynamic endpoint configuration
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:24:14 GMT
I looked at that link and did not see an example of how to use the event
driven consumer. Are there any code examples?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)
f. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)

Website: http://www.baselogic.com