camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Change message body after exception
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 16:50:33 GMT
You can mix and match spring and dsl just fine, and dsl is better for type
checking and syntax etc...

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)
f. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)

Website: http://www.baselogic.com