camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark <javam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Dir Polling Has me stumped
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:27:18 GMT
Thanks literally just found that - and it works

ps Good Luck with the London meetup I was fortunate to go last year
and it was awsome.

pps I have written a cool class based on a jline console (called CamelHarness)

prompt>

components    consumers     dataformats   endpoints     exit
jconsole      properties    quit          tracing       uptime

There's loads of potential

I hacked it together - but I think this should be in the framework ?