camel-users mailing list archives

From Damian Harvey <damian.har...@aon.com>
Subject wiretap and doTry / doCatch
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 07:04:22 GMT
Hi all,

As far as I can see wiretap() can't be used with doCatch() as it returns a WireTapDefinition<TryDefinition>
rather than a TryDefinition when inside a doTry().

Is this intentional? Is the idea to use the new endDoTry()  in a situation like this?

(I'm using 2.8)

Thanks,

Damian.

This communication (and any attachments) is directed in confidence to the addressee(s) listed
above, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or used. The contents of this communication
may also be subject to privilege, and all rights to that privilege are expressly claimed and
not waived. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail
or by telephone and delete this communication (and any attachments) without making a copy.

Before opening or using attachments, you should check them for viruses and defects. We do
not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption,
unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.