camel-users mailing list archives

From jdpatil <jaya.pa...@mclaneco.com>
Subject RE: Propertyplaceholder location
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:21:32 GMT
But how can I use that system property to change the location dynamically. I think in camel
2.7 we can specify the system property but  I am using 2.5.
Thank you.

From: Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] [mailto:ml-node+s465427n4811025h76@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 10:18 AM
To: Jaya Patil
Subject: Re: Propertyplaceholder location

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:59 PM, jdpatil <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4811025&i=0>>
wrote:
> I have one sysytem property (isProduction)which tells if the server is test
> server or production server.
> In my applicationContext.xml i have define propetryplaceholder and need to
> change the location according to the system property. If the system propetry
> isProduction=true then use proddir.property file otherwise use
> testdir.property file. How can i dynamically/programmatically change this
> location?
> <propertyPlaceholder id="properties" location="proddir.property" />

You can set another system property with the location of the file instead.
So instead of having a true|false, you can have a value of the actual location.

> --

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: [hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4811025&i=1>
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Propertyplaceholder-location-tp4810780p4811025.html