camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Zapletal <marco.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Providing Interfaces for MBeans to be able to proxy them
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 08:28:07 GMT
Hi folks,

I am currently working on realizing remote management capabilities for
my Camel app using JMX. As far as I learned, JMX MBeans can be proxied
on the client side using appropriate interfaces that are implemented by
the MBeans.
The Camel MBeans do currently not implement interfaces, which makes it
cumbersome to proxy them (I have to write/generate those interfaces in
my code based on the MBeans in camel-core and keep them in sync with
possible changes across different Camel versions).

Hence, I want to propose to include such interfaces with camel-core.
This would allow developers to easily proxy Camel MBeans. If this is of
interest to the Camel community and the committers I am happy to open a
JIRA issue and to provide a corresponding patch.

regards,
marco