camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: How far behind is the Scala DSL than Java DSL?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:51:27 GMT
Not really as that would be more or less a complete rewrite.  The
question is also how much this would really improve in real world scenarios.
Currently we are preparing for beginning work on the 3.0 release. So
this is a good time to think about improvements in the core too.
If you have any good ideas we would be interested to know. I myself do
not know much about Scala but I am quite sure we can adapt some of the
concepts and perhaps
also achieve some improvements in the java version.