camel-users mailing list archives

From Narita Bagchi <Narita.Bag...@headstrong.com>
Subject Qpid ObjectMessage problem
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 03:47:45 GMT
I have a simple POC for my problem. I have a producer and a consumer to read and write ObjectMessage
to Qpid queue. All that the Dummy object has, is a String. The Dummy object is Serializable
as well. Producer seems to be writing the object to the queue without throwing an error but
the Consumer which is listening to the queue, is not able to de-serialize the Dummy object.

OnMessage (on receiving the message), a simple
Dummy dummyObj = (Dummy)((JMSObjectMessage)arg0).getObject();
throws the following error -

javax.jms.MessageFormatException: Could not deserialize message: java.io.EOFException
            at org.apache.qpid.client.message.JMSObjectMessage.getObject(JMSObjectMessage.java:146)
            at producer.QpidConsumer.onMessage(QpidConsumer.java:81)

I have also checked that the Dummy object is getting serialized/deserialized without any problem
in a simple POC to test serialization. I don't know what I am missing.
Please help.

Thanks.

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***