camel-users mailing list archives

From atouret.nos...@free.fr
Subject Camel 2.8.1 produces NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/camel/HeaderFilterStrategyAware on a webapp startup
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:58:22 GMT
Hello
I'm trying to migrate an existing webapp which uses camel 2.8.0 to 2.8.1.
Unfortunately, when I start the webapp I have the following error :

16 sept. 2011 13:51:28 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
GRAVE: Exception lors de l'envoi de l'évènement contexte initialisé (context initialized)
à l'instance de classe d'écoute (listener) org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'proxy':
Initialization of bean failed;

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error loading class
[org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent] for bean with name 'activemq' defined
in class path resource [camel-config.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested
exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/camel/HeaderFilterStrategyAware

	... 31 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/camel/HeaderFilterStrategyAware
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)

I also tried to search the class in camel distro . There are that class on 2.8.0 release but
not on 2.8.1.

What's wrong ?
Is there some config to do ?
Should I log this issue in JIRA ?