camel-users mailing list archives

From inliner...@gmx.de
Subject CamelSpringTestSupport with multiple Camel-Contexts, not working
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:57:04 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run a unit test with multiple camelcontexts defined.

The test extends CamelSpringTestSupport.

Whenever I run the test, I get the message: Should have at least one route.

However, when I run exactly the same camelcontext via the Mainsupport
of Camel, everything works fine as expected, and routes are defined correctly in the contexts.

What's wrong here? Isn't CamelSpringTestSupport supposed to be used
with multiple camelcontexts?

Thx. Regards.