camel-users mailing list archives

From atouret.nos...@free.fr
Subject how to monitor a route
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:52:05 GMT
Hello,
I'm building a webservice proxy. The route is easy to understand :

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="proxy"
                   address="http://localhost:8080/ws-proxy/webservices/proxy"
                   endpointName="s:WSProxyEndpointPort"
                   serviceName="s:WSProxyEndpointService"
                   wsdlURL="/wsdl/ws-proxy.wsdl"
                    xmlns:s="http://wsproxy.touret.info"/>

        <route>
            <from uri="cxf:bean:proxy?dataFormat=MESSAGE" />
              <!-- log input received -->
            <to uri="log:input"/>
            <to uri="http://server:8180/uri/TokenWS"/>
            <to uri="log:output?showAll=true"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to monitor that kind of route.
I would like to monitor these elements :
Time elapsed fo each component
make a filter and correlate against a data with an xpath expression
Errors ( how many, when, ...)

Then I would like to browse data by a webapp ( camel webconsole ?)

I spotted on the bam module but I saw only how to monitor an endpoint and not a route. That
kind of module is pretty good for me because I can access on a database with a webapp . I
saw also on the Camel in Action book an AuditService class which is launched by a wiretrap
pattern but I van't monitor all the route.

Anyway, I need some advice ....
What's the best way to make that kind of monitor ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Alexandre