camel-users mailing list archives

From cexbrayat <cexbra...@sqli.com>
Subject CXF endpoint and properties
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:36:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to do a very simple thing : externalize a few properties of my
endpoints in a file (some properties such as the endpoint's address depends
on the target platform) but I can't get it done.

Here's my camel-context.xml

       <bean id="referentielProperties"
		class="org.apache.camel.component.properties.PropertiesComponent">
		<property name="location" value="classpath:endpoint.properties" />
	</bean>

		<package>com.groupemb</package>
	</camelContext>

	<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="referentielOut" address="{{referentiel.address}}"
		wsdlURL="{{referentiel.wsdl}}" serviceName="tns:PanierApiService"
		endpointName="tns:PanierApiPort" xmlns:tns="{{referentiel.namespace}}">
		<cxf:properties>
			<entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD" />
		</cxf:properties>
	</cxf:cxfEndpoint>

I thought it would be pretty straightforward but I might be missing
something as my properties aren't replaced. I also tried to use a Spring
PropertyPlaceholder instead of Camel PropertiesComponent. I shall add that
everything works fine without properties.

Any ideas ?