camel-users mailing list archives

From livensn <>
Subject Unmarshal csv
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:54:50 GMT
Hi all,

This is our route, everything works fine.

CsvDataFormat csv = new CsvDataFormat();

			.setProperty(Exchange.CONTENT_ENCODING, constant("UTF-8"))

But, when we have a csv datafile which is missing any double quotes which
surround a field, camel fails to unmarshal it and puts a question mark in
front of the file. This ofcourse gives us problems at processing the file.

Is there any fix for this? Or is there any solution available? Or does it
just need to be in a perfect format for camel to unmarshal it?

Thanks in advance