camel-users mailing list archives

From tatha <>
Subject Invoking a Camel end point deployed in remote Server from JUnit test case
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:41:07 GMT
Hi All,

I am a newbie in Camel and have to deliver a module in a very short notice.
You know how it is :).My question may be a very basic question but i would
really appreciate if someone could guide me on it.

The requirement is to invoke a camel endpoint service deployed in a tomcat
server from a junit test case. The Service has been injected with the
CamelContext and it has got a set of exposed methods which needs to be
called.We are using Spring 2.5 and Camel 2 in our project. The Spring config
is below

&lt;bean name="/DispatcherService"
        &lt;property name="service" ref="dispatcherService"/&gt;
        &lt;property name="serviceInterface"
	&lt;camelContext id="dispatcherCamelContext" trace="true"
  			&lt;from uri="direct:dispatcherChannel" /&gt;
  				&lt;!-- use comma as a delimiter for String based values --&gt;
  				&lt;recipientList delimiter=","&gt;

	&lt;bean id="dispatcherService" class="test.DispatcherServiceImpl"&gt;
		&lt;property name="context" ref="dispatcherCamelContext" /&gt;

what i am not able to find is to find how can we call the end point uri
direct:dispatcherChannel deployed in a tomcat server (http://someIP:8080)
from a junit which uses spring configuration.

Can some one please help me.

Thanking all in advance.