camel-users mailing list archives

From Barry Kaplan <grou...@memelet.com>
Subject Re: ConcurrentModificationException added routes from multiple threads
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 02:40:27 GMT
Looking at DefaultCamelContext a bit its seem clear that its not intended for
multi-threaded access. Fortunately, since I use scalaz-camel to define all
my routes/endpoints I have a very small api to protect. A quick spike in
synchronizing the creation of endpoints -- the only CamelContext mutation
that happens in multiples in my app -- seems to have solved my problem.

Ok, now I will stop chatting with myself.