camel-users mailing list archives

From heinrichheine <martin.heinem...@vitaphone.de>
Subject Pushed XML-payload via http is put in headers as <?xml version=payload?
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:57:09 GMT
Hi,
i have a jetty http endpoint that receives XML data via http post.
I realized that the payload is put into the header of a message, thats
normal, but the key of the key=value pair in the header for the payload is
"<? xml version" and the value is the rest of my xml payload.

As my payload begins with "<xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF8"?>...." camel
seems to take the first part of the payload until the first "=" as key and
the rest as value.
Is this a known issue?
I use Camel 2.5
I'm pushing to the endpoint using #>curl -d @filename