camel-users mailing list archives

From bvahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject backslashes on Endpoint URI by JConsole
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 07:48:09 GMT
Hi,

looking at the Camel's endpoints (2.8.0) in JConsole
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n4757427/jconsole.jpeg jconsole.jpeg
I see backslashes on the endpoint URI (like zls://log\...). The Camel
component "zls" is my own proprietary component which logs the message
exchanges to the central-logging-system of the client. Everthing works fine,
but just wonder where that backslashes come from as in the routes the zls
Producer is invoked like:

... to("zls:log?componentName=...&eventType=...")...

Other than that the endpoints shown as /getVersionsService
/updateUsersService and /uploadUsersService are actually servlet endpoints,
as an example the consumer URI in Java-DSL is :

from("servlet:/getVersionsService?servletName=egris-servlet")...

But in JConsole I see just /getVersionsService, however in the case of the
direct endpoint, I see what I would expected, that's "direct://continue".

Any idea?

Regards, Babak