camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject How to specify a time zone for camel-quartz
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 06:50:43 GMT
I have previously been using the Quartz support in ServiceMix 3.x. In those
configurations we always specified the time zone as a separate property.
Since a while back we've migrated to Camel and thus use camel-quartz for
this. We currently use Camel 2.7.1.

However, I cannot see an option in camel-quartz to specify the time zone for
my cron expressions. It seems like a missing feature.
camel-quartz seems to use UTC  (not the local time zone) but I'm not 100%
sure on this. Anyway, it is very important to being able to specify a
timezone for the cron expression.

Does anyone know if this is supported?

/Bengt