camel-users mailing list archives

From Sorin Silaghi <sorin7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pool thread dies after FTP error
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:32:53 GMT
Hi Claus,

                 Thanks for the quick reply. Do you happen to know which
version that happened in? We're using version 2.6.0-fuse-02-05 and I checked
now versions 2.7.1 and 2.8.0 and I can't see much difference. The logging is
the part that has changed the most in these versions.

                  I am currently trying to reproduce the problem using the
firewall to try and get an error. It hasn't worked yet though.

thank you,
                 Sorin.