camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <>
Subject Re: Using AXIS I to invoke webservice
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:10:31 GMT
There are some tools that let you convert an rpc-styled WSDL to its
somewhat equivalent doc-style WSDL.
Once you have such a doc-styled WSDL, you can use it with CXF. Axis
typically doesn't complain when a doc styled looking message (i.e., no
xsi inline types, no soap encoding, etc) is sent to this rpc styled
regards, aki